Seattle Athletic Club is widely recognized for its superior squash program, with many members participating in national and international competitions, local tournaments, clinics and round robins.
Squash is a game that offers something for everyone at Seattle Athletic Club. Whether you are a beginner or advanced, a social or highly competitive player, we have a place for you in the Northgate Squash Program. Longtime Squash Pro Bruce Vinsonhaler is available to help a novice get started, or lift an accomplished player to a higher level. Join us and start having fun while getting a great workout.
Ongoing Squash Programs
- No need to register – just drop in and you will be matched up with players of similar skill level.
- Round robins are led by our squash pro, Bruce Vinsonhaler
- All Levels: Thursdays 6:00 PM -7:30 PM
Intro to Squash Clinic:
- Mini-lessons are offered free of charge to any interested members.
City Squash League:
- Every Tuesday night, 7:00 PM; beginning in October and running through March.
- Sign up with SSRA (www.ssra.c-labs.com).
- Check the Squash bulletin board and our newsletter for all current tournament information.