Seattle Athletic Club is widely recognized for its superior squash program, with many members participating in national and international competitions, local tournaments, clinics and round robins.
Squash is a game that offers something for everyone at Seattle Athletic Club. Whether you are a beginner or advanced, a social or highly competitive player, we have a place for you in the Northgate Squash Program. Longtime Squash Pro, Bruce Vinsonhaler is available to help a novice get started, or lift an accomplished player to a higher level. Join us and start having fun while getting a great workout.
Beginner Round Robin
- Tuesdays from 6pm to 7pm
- Equipment Provided
- Includes supervision and instruction from a Squash Pro
- All beginner level players welcome
- Across 2 squash courts
- No sign-up required, simply arrive ready to play!
- Thursdays from 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- On all courts
- No sign-up required, simply turn up ready to play!
- Please remember that participants in Round Robin cannot make additional court bookings during that same day.
Intro to Squash lesson:
- Check the Squash bulletin board and our newsletter for all current tournament information.
Junior Squash Program
The purpose of the Junior Squash Program is to provide young children with the opportunity to learn the basics of the game of Squash in a first class facility with first class coaching. The targeted age group is 6-14 years of age. The program promotes sportsmanship and teamwork while incorporating and encouraging individual development. The group sizes will be kept small to maximize Coach-Student interaction.
Head Coach, Tatu Murronmaa has been building junior programs for the past 20 years. Originally from Finland, Tatu has worked with hundreds of kids and students from Dutch, Finnish, and American schools and universities.
- Ages 6-8 | 9:00-9:45am
- Ages 9-1 | 9:50-10:35am
- Ages 12-14 | 10:45-11:30am