If you travel often and find it difficult to get in a workout, you're in luck! As a Seattle Athletic Club member you automatically belong to a special passport program called IHRSA (International Health & Racquet Sportsclub Association). This membership allows you to utilize gyms and clubs while you travel around the world.
Here’s how to get started:
- Download the TrainAway App.
- Contact the SAC Sports Desk to receive our Club’s invitation code.
- Enter that code in the TrainAway App when prompted.
- Search for a club in the area where you are traveling & purchase a one-day pass. You will save 25% at clubs that participate in the IHRSA Passport Program.
- When you arrive at the club, show the front desk the active pass on your phone. It’s that easy!