The fitness professionals at Seattle Athletic Club are among the most highly qualified personal trainers in the industry.
We require all of our trainers to meet stringent certification requirements from respected organizations such as the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM); and to advance their skills through continuing education. As a result, our trainers have been recognized both nationally and locally, in publications such as Men's Health and Seattle magazine.
Unlike most clubs in our region, Seattle Athletic Club personal fitness trainers are not paid on commission, and never sell products or supplements. The singular goal of our trainers is to ensure that you receive a safe and successful session. Whether your goal is weight loss, strength gain, improved athletic performance, pre/post surgery, mobility or stress relief, our experienced trainers can create a personalized exercise program to meet your needs, while offering support and motivation to help you stay on track.
Why Train with a SAC Personal Trainer?
- It’s Your Body! All trainers will take your personal goals and make a specialized workout for your needs.
- Doctor’s Prescription…Exercise! No medical issue is too big or too small for one our highly educated trainers to work with or around.
- Like Fun and Challenging Exercises. Do you have a training style or piece of equipment you want to learn to use…chances are our Fitness Department will have someone who is certified to coach you.
- Need a Workout Revamp or Jump Start? Our fitness staff can take a look at your old workout and give it a new spin and breath of fresh air…whether it takes one session or a couple.
- Special Occasions! Do you need to transform that body for a wedding, summer vacation or reunion…we can help fast!
How Much to Budget
How Much to Budget
How to get started?
All private and small group training sessions are by appointment only. Cancellations require 24 hours notice and must be given directly to your instructor via email or phone messaging. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged for the full session.
What to bring to your first session:
- Comfortable workout clothes
- Closed-toed shoes
- Water bottle
- If necessary, any information referred by your physical therapist or doctor.